İstanbul | Beyoğlu
We are looking for an "IT Auditor" for our client.
- Higher degree (University) with either 4 years of IT audit experience or 7 years of experience in different IT roles at least,
- Expertise in one or several of the following domains: data governance / management, IT project/change management, data analytics, IT Governance / Strategy / Architecture, business continuity, information security,
- Professional certifications (CISA or IT related certifications) a plus (or willing to obtain),
- Definitely the skills we are most in need for are cyber security (ethical hacking experience is very valuable) and cloud computing (Azure, AWS),
- Apart from these specific skills, a profile like Gazi was very useful in your entity: experienced, able to cover many topics with strong skills in IT Operations,
- Executes the completion of all phases of the audit process for assigned IT audits to the required Group and IIA standards,
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of key business risks in the areas covered, including emerging risks,
- Establishes strong risk assessments and audit programmes for the audits covered,
- Support business auditors in the coverage of IT relevant aspects in their business reviews,
- Supports the Head of Internal Audit in the risk assessment and annual planning,
- Prepares draft audit reports and presents issues detected,
- Works with management as they develop action plans, which adequately address issues,
- Develops auditors who are direct reports or are working on the same projects.