İstanbul | Kısıklı
IT PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for "IT Project Manager " for our client.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion processes of digital transformation projects.
- Determining internal customer and business needs, manage the pre-assessment phase for project requests and prioritize projects considering strategic priorities
- Create the project plans and lead the project team, and nominated individuals from Sales & Channel Management, Technical Operation, HR, Marketing and/or other functions.
- Coordinate to project meetings and training sessions.
- Leading the maintenance and development of software such as ERP, CRM, Project & Helpdesk Management, HR.
- Responsible for delivering digital transformation projects in timely, cost-effective manner
- 9+ years of professional experience in Project Management Office roles. -Four-years university degree in a technology-related field.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills as well as a multi-tasking personality for proper coordination of the projects.
- Project management experience in management consulting.
- Commercial & strategic mindset with self-motivated and results-driven approach.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an asset.
- Project management skills and experience in project-based work structures. -Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English written and spoken communication skills.
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed at least 2 years