İstanbul | Maslak
We are looking for "DevOps Engineer" for our client.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines and utilize tools like Docker, Kubernetes etc. to orchestrate software deployments
- 2 years of experience,
- Linux system administration, including shell scripting, access control, user management, and the management of server and storage resources and mitigate risks in the infrastructure,
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance,
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, Apache, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch),
- Experience with log management and analysis, Metrics reporting, build and performance monitoring/tuning of various infrastructure,
- Passionate about learning new technologies,
- Knowledge of Networking fundementals such as DNS, DHCP, AD, TCP/IP etc.,
- Knowledge about Vmware vsphere management,
- Knowledge on GITLab management
- Solid Linux administration, Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- Familiarity with APM tools as well as Log Analysis and Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Nagios, Elastic APM, Grafana. etc.